By purchasing a Detroit Area Shriners Sportsman’s Raffle ticket you automatically agree to abide by all of the following:
- All Local, State, and Federal Laws will be adhered to.
- You must be 18 years old to purchase a ticket.
- You must be 16 years of age to be admitted.
- You must be 21 years of age to consume alcoholic beverages.
- If a gun is substituted, the value will be equal or greater than gun listed.
- You must present ticket to enter Raffle site or receive food.
- You need not be present to WIN.
- Winners may opt for Gander Mountain gift certificate in lieu of gun value.
- All Firearms are brand new guns which will be issued from Gander Mountain, 48325 W. Oaks Dr. Novi, MI (248) 380-4000.
- Moslem Shriners reserves the right to change the raffle drawing order at any time without prior notice.
- All winners will be notified.
- Offer void where prohibited by law.
- All sales are final.
- Absolutely NO refunds or exchanges.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to be present in order to win?
No, you do not need to be present to win a prize in the Sportsman’s Raffle
Can I win more than once on the same ticket?
Yes, after a winning ticket is drawn and properly recorded, it is placed back in the drum and you may win again on the same ticket.
How will I know if I won?
You will receive notice/certificate via U.S. Mail shortly after the raffle is over. The Shrine office usually sends the notice/certificate out within 3 business days after the raffle is over.
Detroit Shriners will also post all winners on our web site www.shrineoutdoors.com , usually within 72 hours after the raffle is over.
How do I claim my prize?
Simply take your notice/certificate to Gander Mountain in Novi to redeem it. G.M. in Novi will have a duplicate certificate already on file. Detroit Shriners agreement with Gander Mountain stipulates that 99% of all guns will be in stock on Raffle Day and reserved for winners for at least 90 days.
If you won a cash prize, you will simply receive a check in the mail. If you win a $500 cash prize and you are in attendance, you will receive the prize in person, in cash, on the spot as long as we can verify your information.
Must I take the prize I won or are there other options?
No, you don’t need to take the prize you won. Winners have the option to take a gift card good for the value of the price paid by Shriners instead of the gun. The gift card can be used to purchase anything in the Gander Mountain store or used for on-line purchases.
Are there any costs to me when I win?
Yes, it’s your responsibility to pay the sales tax. Detroit Shriners pays for the gun, processing of paperwork and 1 full year of warranty that includes a free cleaning.
How are out-of-state winners handled?
1: GM will complete the sale with the gift card at the store and send the gun to the nearest Gander Mountain for the customer to pick up there. They will have to follow all federal and local rules to pick up the firearm in their city. So they will have to make sure that the firearm is legal for sale in that state before we send. If it is not, we can send the customer the gift card and they can purchase on line at www.gandermountain.com, or any local GM store.
2: If there is not a gander mountain nearby we can transfer to another FFL dealer as long as the state allows sales of that firearm. However there is an additional charge to the customer on our end of $74.99 and there may be a charge at the other dealer as well. Or, we can send the customer a gift card and they purchase from www.gandermountain.com, something other than firearms.